SCAN training is offered in three levels: CS1, CS2 and CS3. It combines synergology and security. These trainings include several video analyzes and field observation practices.
- Get your SCAN certification and stand out by this specialty on your work team. You can also offer your services to the CCCG Inc patrol team. contractually.
- For the company or government organization, choose intensive group training to earn SCAN (CS1) certification for your team.
ADVANTAGES OF CERTIFICATION FOR CLIENTS AND SECURITY SERVICES
- Optimize the protection of the population and the productivity of your security teams
- Recognize a suspect locating places
- Check if the target person is working alone or in a group
- Analyze the approach, the pace as well as the hints of hidden weapons and anticipate a trajectory
- Identify signs of flight, hesitation, control, unsaid and more
- Understand the importance of the environment and positioning
- Uniform reference for international companies
- The courses are based on an internationally recognized body of knowledge (Institut Québécois de Synergologie – IQS, European Institute of Synergology – IES, Swiss Institute of Synergology – ISS, etc.)
ADVANTAGES OF BECOMING A SCAN
- Improve your security skills with updates in non-verbal analysis research (synergology) to have a better practice regarding the detection of malicious person
- Provide a consistent and effective framework for the development of SCAN
- Increase opportunities for advancement or employment
- Validate your knowledge on the field
Become a trainer
BENEFITS OF BECOMING TRAINER FOR CCCG inc.
- Transmit permanently and as and when updates from the research center
- Representing CCCG inc. being a trainer and keeping your status as a self-employed worker and your other professional activities.
- Have the opportunity to expand your responsibilities by becoming Operations Manager in your area and still be in action with SCAN
- Work closely with customers and / or security services and increase your business network